FS 1900 Pallet Inverter Specs:
||Max 75" - Min 42"
||50" x 52"
||Lever / Push Button / Auto
||3ph / 208,230,460,575V
||2 Part Epoxy Acrylic Top Coat -- FDA Certified
||Elgin, IL 60123
FS 1900 Pallet Inverter Industries Served:
The FS 1900 Pallet Inverter:
Our mid-level free standing model, the FS 1900 Pallet Inverter, is completely stable under its own weight and only requires an electrical connection to fully function. The FS 1900 Pallet Inverter is available in both push-button and lever-operated models. The FS is the work horse of our pallet inverters with more sold each year than most other styles of pallet inverter systems combined. The FS pallet inverter features tables that are above floor level and can be loaded using a forklift. The FS 1900 Pallet Inverter is easy to use and maintain, with a long life duration under regular use.
The FS 1900 Pallet Inverter Primary Uses:
- Invert boxes, bags, drums, pails, cans, glass vials, sheet steel and plastic, toilets, gas cylinders, super sacs and gaylords
- Handles almost any palletized load including slippery or unstable goods due to its high clamping pressure
- Recover damaged materials from the bottom of a load
- Replace wood pallets with plastic, aluminum, or other more hygienic pallets
- Transfer materials from a damaged pallet
- Change orientation for printing and other general purposes
- Add flexibility to your distribution pallet policy