Pallet inverters are an incredibly useful tool to have in your warehouse. They speed up the material handling process and lower the wear-and-tear on your human workers, keeping them efficient and effective.
The Four Types of Pallet Inverter Users
- Companies that need to regularly recover broken pallets or remove damaged goods at the bottom of a palletized load. Pallet Inverters make sure messes don’t expand throughout the warehouse is a product spills.
- Companies that to to switch incoming goods from wood pallets to more hygienic plastic pallets for use in production areas.
- Companies that need to guard against busted pallets entering their material handling systems. Broken pallets can cause delays and are especially dangerous in high-bay warehouses.
- Companies that need to turn something large 180 degrees.
What Industries Need Pallet Inverters?
- Food companies
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Anything industry that need to turn a product 180 degrees, like…
- Cheese makers during the maturation process
- Concrete sections can be turned to remove steel molding
- Printers needing to print on both sides of sheets of paper
- Makers of laminated products like MDF boards
- Vineyards often invert wine bottles for long-term storage after the cork has expanded into the nexks of the bottles
- Bananas are also inverted after ripening so they look better on grocery store shelves