“Boy, that escalated quickly.”
It’s hard to go a week without hearing an Anchorman quote. It’s even harder to believe that this comedy icon is over 8 years old! Ron Burgundy and his band of misfits have had us all laughing for years – little did I know that I’d be watching him so many years later and notice . . . drumroll please . . . some well-placed material handling equipment!
Warning: this clip is not for the faint of heart. Brick even kills a guy on a horse with a trident. While peeking through your outstretched fingers, try and catch a glimpse of a wooden pallet or two. Bonus points if you can keep your hair and face perfectly intact.
Keep your head on a swivel and watch for more Material Handling Equipment in Movies coming soon!
Previous Movies and Music Videos with Material Handling Equipment
- Aluminum Carts in a Quantum of Solace Fight Scene
- Pallets in the Footloose Warehouse Dancing Scene
- Improper Forklift Safety in Yours, Mine, and Ours
- Shipping Crates in Beverly Hills Cop
- Forklift safety in Chuck & Larry
- An Unsafe Warehouse in Fletch Lives
- Pallet Fires in Blacula
- Recyclable Pallets in Maniac Cop 2
- Industrial Pallets in Code of Silence
- Shipping Equipment in Journey’s Separate Ways