Palletless Load Inverters:
Premier Pallet Inverters are a natural element in any palletless loading system. Inverting a load 180 degrees allows a warehouse to remove pallets from a load too keep them in-house and allows them to load containers twice as fast. This is a perfect system for goods which will be unloaded manually at its destination.
Palletless Load Inverter Features:
- Removes the need for manual hand-loading
- Cuts the cost of using heat treated pallets to comply with ISPM 15 regulations
- Significantly reduces cost associated with lost and damaged pallets
- Reduces weight and size of loads which maximizes cubage inside of a container
We have also perfected a totally automated system for palletless bag handling into containers.
How to Use our Palletless Load Inverters:
- The palletized load is place in the inverter on the pallet you want to retain.
- Pushing a single button initiates an automated sequence in the load inverter which grips the pallet, clamps down the load, and revolves the load 180°.
- The clamping table releases the load and the pallet you want to retain is now on the top of the materials and can be removed. A forklift then approaches from the side of the inverter to unload the material directly with the forks.
- Relocate the palletless load to the desired location.
- The pallet is released and is conveyed away to be stacked in a waiting accumulator.